Mount Surprise is a 889 ft / 271 m mountain peak near North Conway, New Hampshire, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1371st highest mountain in New Hampshire and the 59905th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Barlett Mountain, Cranmore Mountain, Kearsarge North, Hurricane Mountain, Birch Hill, and Middle Mountain. See the Mount Surprise map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Surprise photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Surprise SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mount Surprise summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mount Surprise pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Barlett Mountain 2,579 ft / 786 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cranmore Mountain 1,673 ft / 510 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Kearsarge North 3,251 ft / 991 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Hurricane Mountain 2,096 ft / 639 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Peaked Mountain 1,673 ft / 510 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Rickers Knoll 2,448 ft / 746 m 3 mi / 6 km away