100% Main route
Mount Storm King
Mount Storm King is a 4,537 ft / 1,383 m mountain peak near Port Angeles, Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1560th highest mountain in Washington and the 27572nd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Lizard Head Peak, Pyramid Mountain, Aurora Peak, Mount Baldy, Boulder Peak, and Sourdough Mountain. See the Mount Storm King map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Storm King photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Storm King SUMMIT LOG
2 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jul 23, 2013. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs. Based on the summit log, the most popular climbing route and hiking trail to the summit is Main route.
Others who’ve summited Mount Storm King
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Lizard Head Peak 5,358 ft / 1,633 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Pyramid Mountain 2,900 ft / 884 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Aurora Peak 4,708 ft / 1,435 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Mount Baldy 4,642 ft / 1,415 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Boulder Peak 5,627 ft / 1,715 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Sourdough Mountain 4,600 ft / 1,402 m 6 mi / 10 km away