Mount Stewart is a 5,929 ft / 1,807 m mountain peak in Canterbury, New Zealand. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 58th highest mountain in Canterbury and the 303rd highest mountain in New Zealand. The nearest peaks are Avalanche Peak, Mount Campbell, Mount Rolleston, Mount Harper, Mount Davie, and Mount Speight. See the Mount Stewart map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Stewart photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Stewart SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mount Stewart summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mount Stewart pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Lion Rock 12,360 ft / 3,767 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Eagle Scout Peak 12,000 ft / 3,658 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Triple Divide Peak 12,595 ft / 3,839 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Triple Divide Peak S 12,634 ft / 3,851 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Lawson Peak 13,120 ft / 3,999 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Black Kaweah 13,720 ft / 4,182 m 3 mi / 4 km away