Mount Stewart is a 5,929 ft / 1,807 m mountain peak in Canterbury, New Zealand. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 148th highest mountain in Canterbury and the 309th highest mountain in New Zealand. The nearest peaks are Avalanche Peak, Mount Campbell, Carrington Peak, Mount Rolleston, Mount Harper, and Mount Speight. See the Mount Stewart map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Stewart photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Stewart SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mount Stewart summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mount Stewart pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Avalanche Peak 6,013 ft / 1,833 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Mount Campbell 5,037 ft / 1,536 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Carrington Peak 4,607 ft / 1,404 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Mount Rolleston 7,463 ft / 2,275 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Mount Harper 6,522 ft / 1,988 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Mount Speight 6,010 ft / 1,832 m 4 mi / 7 km away