Mount Steele is a 16,644 ft / 5,073 m mountain peak in the Saint Elias Mountains in Yukon, Canada. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 4th highest mountain in Yukon and the 4th highest mountain in Canada. The nearest peaks are Mount Lucania, Mount Coleman, Mount Arthur Wheeler, Mount Patterson, Mount Harrison, and Mount Oliver Wheeler. See the Mount Steele map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Steele photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Steele SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mount Steele summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mount Steele pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Lucania 17,146 ft / 5,226 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Mount Coleman 8,892 ft / 2,710 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Mount Arthur Wheeler 8,973 ft / 2,735 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Mount Patterson 10,481 ft / 3,195 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Mount Harrison 9,262 ft / 2,823 m 9 mi / 15 km away
- Mount Oliver Wheeler 8,502 ft / 2,591 m 9 mi / 15 km away