Mount Stanley Baldwin
Mount Stanley Baldwin is a 10,682 ft / 3,256 m mountain peak in the Premier Range in British Columbia, Canada. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 27th highest mountain in British Columbia and the 96th highest mountain in Canada. The nearest peaks are Gunboat Mountain, Mount Arthur Meighen, Penny Mountain, Mount Lester Pearson, Mount Sir Mackenzie Bowell, and Mount John Oliver. See the Mount Stanley Baldwin map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Stanley Baldwin photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Stanley Baldwin SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mount Stanley Baldwin summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mount Stanley Baldwin pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Gunboat Mountain 9,334 ft / 2,845 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Arthur Meighen 10,515 ft / 3,205 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Penny Mountain 9,050 ft / 2,758 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Mount Lester Pearson 9,130 ft / 2,783 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Mount Sir Mackenzie Bowell 10,228 ft / 3,117 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Mount John Oliver 8,635 ft / 2,632 m 5 mi / 8 km away