Mount Stanford (North)
Mount Stanford (North) is a 12,838 ft / 3,913 m mountain peak in the Sierra Nevada Range in California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 181st highest mountain in California and the 1014th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mount Crocker, Mount Huntington, Mount Morgan, Mount Hopkins, Pointless Peak, and Red and White Mountain. Mount Stanford (North) belongs to the Sierra Club Sierra Peaks Section peak list. See the Mount Stanford (North) map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Stanford (North) photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Stanford (North) SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mount Stanford (North) summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mount Stanford (North) pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Crocker 12,273 ft / 3,741 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Huntington 12,355 ft / 3,766 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Morgan 12,999 ft / 3,962 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Hopkins 12,208 ft / 3,721 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Pointless Peak 12,256 ft / 3,736 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Red and White Mountain 12,821 ft / 3,908 m 3 mi / 5 km away