Mount Spurr is a 11,070 ft / 3,374 m mountain peak in the Aleutian Range in Alaska, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 71st highest mountain in Alaska and the 2817th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Crater Peak, The Rowel, Mount Chichantna, Mount Nagishlamina, Mount Torbert, and Ch'akajabena Mountain. See the Mount Spurr map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Spurr photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Spurr SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mount Spurr summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mount Spurr pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Crater Peak 7,365 ft / 2,245 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- The Rowel 9,285 ft / 2,830 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Chichantna 10,751 ft / 3,277 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Mount Nagishlamina 10,771 ft / 3,283 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Mount Torbert 11,411 ft / 3,478 m 9 mi / 15 km away
- Ch'akajabena Mountain 7,188 ft / 2,191 m 11 mi / 18 km away