Mount Spickard is a 8,979 ft / 2,737 m mountain peak in the North Cascades in Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 27th highest mountain in Washington and the 6532nd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mount Custer, Mox Peaks, SE Spire, Mox Peaks, NW Spire, Mount Rahm, Camp Peak, and Mount Redoubt. Mount Spickard belongs to the Washington Top 100 peak list. See the Mount Spickard map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Spickard photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Spickard SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Mount Spickard
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Custer 8,630 ft / 2,630 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mox Peaks, SE Spire 8,504 ft / 2,592 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mox Peaks, NW Spire 8,407 ft / 2,562 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Rahm 8,464 ft / 2,580 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Camp Peak 6,443 ft / 1,964 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Mount Redoubt 8,969 ft / 2,734 m 3 mi / 5 km away