100% from Sapphire lake
Mount Spencer is a 12,400 ft / 3,780 m mountain peak near West Bishop, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 234th highest mountain in California and the 1422nd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mount Darwin, Mount Haeckel, Mount Huxley, Mount Mendel, Mount Wallace, and Mount Fiske. See the Mount Spencer map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Spencer photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Spencer SUMMIT LOG
2 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Sep 24, 2014. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs. Based on the summit log, the most popular climbing route and hiking trail to the summit is from Sapphire lake.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Darwin 13,837 ft / 4,218 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Haeckel 13,418 ft / 4,090 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Huxley 13,086 ft / 3,989 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Mendel 13,710 ft / 4,179 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Wallace 13,377 ft / 4,077 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Fiske 13,503 ft / 4,116 m 1 mi / 2 km away