Mount Speke is a 14,205 ft / 4,330 m mountain peak near Margherita, Kasese, Uganda. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 5th highest mountain in Democratic Republic of the Congo. The nearest peaks are Mount Speke, Baker, Mount Stanley (Margherita Peak), Baker, Mount Emin, and Mount Gessi. See the Mount Speke map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Speke photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Speke SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mount Speke summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mount Speke pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Mount Speke 16,047 ft / 4,891 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Baker 13,865 ft / 4,226 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Mount Stanley (Margherita Peak) 16,762 ft / 5,109 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Baker 15,591 ft / 4,752 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Mount Emin 15,722 ft / 4,792 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Mount Gessi 15,469 ft / 4,715 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Recent Summits
- Sandstone Peak
- Owl's Head Mountain
- Wildcat Mountain
- Boney Mountain
- North Mountain
- South Mountain
- Fletcher Peak
- Stoppel Point