Mount Sir Sandford
Mount Sir Sandford is a 10,632 ft / 3,241 m mountain peak in British Columbia, Canada. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 29th highest mountain in British Columbia and the 102nd highest mountain in Canada. The nearest peaks are The Footstool, Minaret Peak, Vidette Peak, Ravelin Mountain, Guardsman Mountain, and Shaw Peak. See the Mount Sir Sandford map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Sir Sandford photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Sir Sandford SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mount Sir Sandford summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mount Sir Sandford pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- The Footstool 9,666 ft / 2,946 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Minaret Peak 8,624 ft / 2,629 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Vidette Peak 9,538 ft / 2,907 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Ravelin Mountain 7,696 ft / 2,346 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Guardsman Mountain 8,783 ft / 2,677 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Shaw Peak 8,426 ft / 2,568 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Recent Summits
- Lamont Point
- Mugu Peak
- Mount Isolation
- Mount Lukens
- Strawberry Peak
- Buck Mountain
- Mugu Peak
- Saddle Peak