Mount Sinalagas is a 5,725 ft / 1,745 m mountain peak in Northern Mindanao, Philippines. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 14th highest mountain in Northern Mindanao and the 163rd highest mountain in Philippines. The nearest peaks are Mount Mangabon, Mount Sabrang, Mount Gimankil, Mount Pamalihi, Mount Amaloi, and Mount Sumagaya. See the Mount Sinalagas map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Sinalagas photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Sinalagas SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mount Sinalagas summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mount Sinalagas pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Mangabon 8,235 ft / 2,510 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Mount Sabrang 6,713 ft / 2,046 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Mount Gimankil 2,705 ft / 825 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Mount Pamalihi 4,210 ft / 1,283 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Mount Amaloi 4,535 ft / 1,383 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Mount Sumagaya 7,372 ft / 2,247 m 9 mi / 14 km away