Mount Siga'ele is a 2,835 ft / 864 m mountain peak near Lotofagā, Samoa (general), Samoa. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 19th highest mountain in Samoa. The nearest peaks are Mount Talito'elau, Mount Mariota, Mount Lanutata, Mount Maugafolau, Mount Tafatafao, and Mount Tafua Upolu. See the Mount Siga'ele map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Siga'ele photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Siga'ele SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mount Siga'ele summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mount Siga'ele pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Talito'elau 1,822 ft / 555 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Mariota 1,480 ft / 451 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Mount Lanutata 1,251 ft / 381 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Mount Maugafolau 574 ft / 175 m 5 mi / 9 km away
- Mount Tafatafao 1,133 ft / 346 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Mount Tafua Upolu 1,759 ft / 536 m 7 mi / 11 km away