Mount Sandberg is a 5,847 ft / 1,782 m mountain peak near Peachland, British Columbia, Canada. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 3600th highest mountain in British Columbia and the 4960th highest mountain in Canada. The nearest peaks are White Rocks Mountain, Mount Eileen, Dome Rock Mountain, Whiterocks Mountain, Roundtop Mountain, and Barton Hill. See the Mount Sandberg map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Sandberg photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Sandberg SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mount Sandberg summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mount Sandberg pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- White Rocks Mountain 5,711 ft / 1,741 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Mount Eileen 5,459 ft / 1,664 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Dome Rock Mountain 5,595 ft / 1,705 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Whiterocks Mountain 5,928 ft / 1,807 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Roundtop Mountain 5,664 ft / 1,726 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Barton Hill 4,940 ft / 1,506 m 6 mi / 10 km away