Mount Salisbury is a 6,588 ft / 2,008 m mountain peak in Alaska, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 337th highest mountain in Alaska and the 16143rd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mount Copleston, Mount Annette, Mount Mary, Red Hill, Mount Pangnik, and Okiotak Peak. See the Mount Salisbury map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Salisbury photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Salisbury SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mount Salisbury summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mount Salisbury pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Copleston 3,619 ft / 1,103 m 25 mi / 41 km away
- Mount Annette 4,633 ft / 1,412 m 27 mi / 44 km away
- Mount Mary 4,242 ft / 1,293 m 31 mi / 50 km away
- Red Hill 1,844 ft / 562 m 34 mi / 55 km away
- Mount Pangnik 8,346 ft / 2,544 m 34 mi / 55 km away
- Okiotak Peak 5,292 ft / 1,613 m 34 mi / 55 km away