Mount Sacagawea is a 13,569 ft / 4,136 m mountain peak in the Wind River Range in Wyoming, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 8th highest mountain in Wyoming and the 331st highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Fremont Peak, Mount Helen, Jackson Peak, Mount Warren, Henderson Peak, and Doublet Peak. See the Mount Sacagawea map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Sacagawea photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Sacagawea SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mount Sacagawea summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mount Sacagawea pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Fremont Peak 13,745 ft / 4,189 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Mount Helen 13,620 ft / 4,151 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Jackson Peak 13,517 ft / 4,120 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Warren 13,722 ft / 4,182 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Henderson Peak 13,048 ft / 3,977 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Doublet Peak 13,592 ft / 4,143 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Recent Summits
- Lamont Point
- Buck Mountain
- Mount Isolation
- Mount Lukens
- Ostliche Karwendelspitze
- Cima dei Greppi