Mount Ruth is a 8,645 ft / 2,635 m mountain peak near Riverbend, Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 49th highest mountain in Washington and the 7694th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Steamboat Prow, Third Burroughs Mountain, Little Tahoma Peak, Whitman Crest, Second Burroughs Mountain, and Cathedral Rocks. Mount Ruth belongs to the Washington Scrambles peak list. See the Mount Ruth map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Ruth photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Ruth SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mount Ruth summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mount Ruth pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Steamboat Prow 9,646 ft / 2,940 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Third Burroughs Mountain 7,832 ft / 2,387 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Little Tahoma Peak 11,138 ft / 3,395 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Second Burroughs Mountain 7,406 ft / 2,257 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Cathedral Rocks 9,928 ft / 3,026 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Baker Point 6,608 ft / 2,014 m 3 mi / 4 km away