Mount Ruth is a 8,645 ft / 2,635 m mountain peak near Riverbend, Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 50th highest mountain in Washington and the 7467th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Steamboat Prow, Crater Peak, Little Tahoma Peak, Burroughs Mountain, Cathedral Rocks, and Baker Point. Mount Ruth belongs to the Washington Scrambles peak list. See the Mount Ruth map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Ruth photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Ruth SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mount Ruth summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mount Ruth pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Diamond Peak 8,602 ft / 2,622 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Salbyt Peak 8,920 ft / 2,719 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Eagle Peak 8,976 ft / 2,736 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Philharmonic Peak 8,946 ft / 2,727 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Fang 8,917 ft / 2,718 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Tumbledown Mountain 8,874 ft / 2,705 m 2 mi / 3 km away