Mount Rudolf is a 8,999 ft / 2,743 m mountain peak in Canterbury, New Zealand. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 25th highest mountain in Canterbury and the 36th highest mountain in New Zealand. The nearest peaks are Mount De la Beche, The Minarets, Mount Jervois, Mount Gold Smith, Saint Mildred Peak, and Mount Meeson. Mount Rudolf belongs to the New Zealand 100 Great Peaks peak list. See the Mount Rudolf map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Rudolf photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Rudolf SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mount Rudolf summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mount Rudolf pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount De la Beche 9,071 ft / 2,765 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- The Minarets 10,026 ft / 3,056 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Jervois 8,435 ft / 2,571 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Gold Smith 7,123 ft / 2,171 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Saint Mildred Peak 6,961 ft / 2,122 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Meeson 8,444 ft / 2,574 m 2 mi / 4 km away