Mount Root is a 11,657 ft / 3,553 m mountain peak in Alaska, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 56th highest mountain in Alaska and the 2192nd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mount Watson, Mount Quincy Adams, Mount Fairweather, Mount Turner, Mount Eliza, and Mount Lodge. See the Mount Root map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Root photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Root SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mount Root summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mount Root pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Watson 12,234 ft / 3,729 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Mount Quincy Adams 13,615 ft / 4,150 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Mount Fairweather 15,325 ft / 4,671 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Mount Turner 8,215 ft / 2,504 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Mount Eliza 9,005 ft / 2,745 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Mount Lodge 10,203 ft / 3,110 m 8 mi / 14 km away