100% Trail 131
Mount Rogers is a 5,436 ft / 1,657 m mountain peak near Colville, Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1125th highest mountain in Washington and the 22653rd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Green Mountain, Onion Mountain, Rabbit Mountain, Gillette Mountain, Uncle Sam Mountain, and Comstock. See the Mount Rogers map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Rogers photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Rogers SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Oct 8, 2011. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Green Mountain 5,453 ft / 1,662 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Onion Mountain 4,908 ft / 1,496 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Rabbit Mountain 3,852 ft / 1,174 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Gillette Mountain 5,764 ft / 1,757 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Uncle Sam Mountain 4,649 ft / 1,417 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Comstock 4,308 ft / 1,313 m 4 mi / 7 km away