Mount Rexford is a 6,187 ft / 1,886 m mountain peak near Hope, British Columbia, Canada. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 3230th highest mountain in British Columbia and the 4486th highest mountain in Canada. The nearest peaks are Nesakwatch Spires, Illusion Peaks, Mount Cope, Mount Corriveau, Macdonald Peak, and Slesse Mountain. See the Mount Rexford map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Rexford photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Rexford SUMMIT LOG
2 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jun 10, 1999. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Mount Rexford
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Nesakwatch Spires 7,277 ft / 2,218 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Illusion Peaks 6,354 ft / 1,937 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Mount Cope 6,075 ft / 1,852 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Mount Corriveau 6,054 ft / 1,845 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Macdonald Peak 6,449 ft / 1,966 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Mount Webb 5,929 ft / 1,807 m 3 mi / 5 km away