Mount Redoubt is a 8,969 ft / 2,734 m mountain peak in the Cascade Range in Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 30th highest mountain in Washington and the 6030th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mox Peaks, NW Spire, Mox Peaks, SE Spire, Bear Mountain, Mount Spickard, Nodoubt Peak, and Mount Custer. Mount Redoubt belongs to the Washington Top 100 peak list. See the Mount Redoubt map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Redoubt photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Redoubt SUMMIT LOG
1 person reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve claimed Mount Redoubt
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mox Peaks, NW Spire 8,407 ft / 2,562 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mox Peaks, SE Spire 8,504 ft / 2,592 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Bear Mountain 7,877 ft / 2,401 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Mount Spickard 8,979 ft / 2,737 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Nodoubt Peak 7,123 ft / 2,171 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Mount Custer 8,630 ft / 2,630 m 3 mi / 5 km away