Mount Raymond is a 8,694 ft / 2,650 m mountain peak near Oakhurst, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 837th highest mountain in California and the 7298th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are White Chief Mountain, Wawona Point, Iron Mountain, Fresno Dome, Goat Meadow Snow Play Mountain, and Speckerman Mountain. See the Mount Raymond map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Raymond photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Raymond SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mount Raymond summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mount Raymond pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- White Chief Mountain 8,651 ft / 2,637 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Wawona Point 6,535 ft / 1,992 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Iron Mountain 9,167 ft / 2,794 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Fresno Dome 7,457 ft / 2,273 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Goat Meadow Snow Play Mountain 5,279 ft / 1,609 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Speckerman Mountain 7,155 ft / 2,181 m 4 mi / 7 km away