Mount Punug is a 4,777 ft / 1,456 m mountain peak near Kimanuit, Soccsksargen, Philippines. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1st highest mountain in Soccsksargen and the 267th highest mountain in Philippines. The nearest peaks are Mount Magampao, Salagabanog Peak, Mount Mariyug, Mount Piapayungan, Mount Ragang, and Mount Maranat. See the Mount Punug map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Punug photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Punug SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mount Punug summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mount Punug pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Magampao 4,782 ft / 1,458 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Salagabanog Peak 5,042 ft / 1,537 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Mount Mariyug 4,760 ft / 1,451 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Mount Piapayungan 9,236 ft / 2,815 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Mount Ragang 7,930 ft / 2,417 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Mount Maranat 6,201 ft / 1,890 m 9 mi / 15 km away