Mount Prince Henry
Mount Prince Henry is a 9,002 ft / 2,744 m mountain peak in British Columbia, Canada. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 405th highest mountain in British Columbia and the 931st highest mountain in Canada. The nearest peaks are The Royal Group, Mount Prince Edward, Mount Prince Albert, Mount Prince John, Mount Queen Mary, and Mount King George. See the Mount Prince Henry map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Prince Henry photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Prince Henry SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mount Prince Henry summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mount Prince Henry pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- The Royal Group 9,174 ft / 2,796 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Mount Prince Edward 9,174 ft / 2,796 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Mount Prince Albert 10,538 ft / 3,212 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Prince John 8,970 ft / 2,734 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Queen Mary 8,681 ft / 2,646 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount King George 11,198 ft / 3,413 m 2 mi / 3 km away