Mount Prince Albert
Mount Prince Albert is a 10,538 ft / 3,212 m mountain peak in the Royal Group Canadian Rockies in British Columbia, Canada. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 50th highest mountain in British Columbia and the 156th highest mountain in Canada. The nearest peaks are The Royal Group, Mount Prince Edward, Mount King George, Mount Prince George, Mount Prince Henry, and Mount Princess Mary. See the Mount Prince Albert map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Prince Albert photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Prince Albert SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Aug 6, 2011. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Prince Edward 9,174 ft / 2,796 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- The Royal Group 9,174 ft / 2,796 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Mount King George 11,198 ft / 3,413 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Mount Prince George 8,159 ft / 2,487 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Prince Henry 9,002 ft / 2,744 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Princess Mary 8,875 ft / 2,705 m 2 mi / 3 km away