Mount Popomanaseu is a 7,661 ft / 2,335 m mountain peak near Honiara, Solomon Islands (general), Solomon Islands. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1st highest mountain in Solomon Islands. The nearest peaks are Sambahatangi, Vatulumalolongguha, Mount Tanareirei, Mount Makarakomburu, Mount Vatuchichi, and Mount Vatumangau. Mount Popomanaseu belongs to the World Country High Points peak list. See the Mount Popomanaseu map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Popomanaseu photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Popomanaseu SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mount Popomanaseu summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mount Popomanaseu pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Sambahatangi 7,430 ft / 2,265 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Vatulumalolongguha 5,579 ft / 1,701 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Tanareirei 6,671 ft / 2,034 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Makarakomburu 7,422 ft / 2,262 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Mount Vatuchichi 6,147 ft / 1,874 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Mount Vatumangau 4,945 ft / 1,507 m 5 mi / 8 km away