Mount Popinausi is a 5,890 ft / 1,795 m mountain peak near Kokoda, Northern Province, Papua New Guinea. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 252nd highest mountain in Papua New Guinea. The nearest peaks are Mount Cubine, Mount Thynne, Winter Height, Mount Wasa, English Peaks, and Mount Douglas. See the Mount Popinausi map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Popinausi photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Popinausi SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mount Popinausi summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mount Popinausi pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Mount Cubine 4,054 ft / 1,236 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Mount Thynne 11,568 ft / 3,526 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Winter Height 10,831 ft / 3,301 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Mount Wasa 8,746 ft / 2,666 m 8 mi / 12 km away
- English Peaks 12,189 ft / 3,715 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Mount Douglas 11,710 ft / 3,569 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Recent Summits
- Azusa Peak
- Potato Mountain
- Piper Mountain
- Sugarloaf Hill
- Utsayantha Mountain
- Pic la Selle
- Grosser Osser
- Chenocetah Mountain