Mount Polis is a 6,216 ft / 1,895 m mountain peak near Bocos, Ifugao, Philippines. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 3rd highest mountain in Ifugao and the 124th highest mountain in Philippines. The nearest peaks are Mount Calawit, Mount Clawit, Mount Puguis, Mount Amuyao, Mount Jamalapah, and Mount Kapiligan. See the Mount Polis map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Polis photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Polis SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mount Polis summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mount Polis pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Calawit 8,739 ft / 2,664 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Mount Clawit 8,901 ft / 2,713 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Mount Puguis 6,854 ft / 2,089 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Mount Amuyao 8,862 ft / 2,701 m 8 mi / 12 km away
- Mount Jamalapah 4,662 ft / 1,421 m 9 mi / 15 km away
- Mount Kapiligan 8,888 ft / 2,709 m 10 mi / 16 km away