Mount Polis is a 6,216 ft / 1,895 m mountain peak near Bocos, Ifugao, Philippines. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 3rd highest mountain in Ifugao and the 129th highest mountain in Philippines. The nearest peaks are Mount Calawit, Mount Clawit, Mount Puguis, Mount Amuyao, Mount Jamalapah, and Mount Kapiligan. See the Mount Polis map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Polis photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Polis SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Mount Polis
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Calawit 8,739 ft / 2,664 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Mount Clawit 8,901 ft / 2,713 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Mount Puguis 6,854 ft / 2,089 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Mount Amuyao 8,862 ft / 2,701 m 8 mi / 12 km away
- Mount Jamalapah 4,662 ft / 1,421 m 9 mi / 15 km away
- Mount Kapiligan 8,888 ft / 2,709 m 10 mi / 16 km away