Mount Pinchot is a 13,494 ft / 4,113 m mountain peak near Big Pine, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 70th highest mountain in California and the 398th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mount Wynne, Striped Mountain, Mount Perkins, Crater Mountain, Goodale Mountain, and Mount Ickes. Mount Pinchot belongs to the Sierra Club Sierra Peaks Section peak list. See the Mount Pinchot map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Pinchot photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Pinchot SUMMIT LOG
1 person reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Mount Pinchot
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Wynne 13,179 ft / 4,017 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Striped Mountain 13,179 ft / 4,017 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Perkins 12,566 ft / 3,830 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Crater Mountain 12,874 ft / 3,924 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Goodale Mountain 12,772 ft / 3,893 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Ickes 12,968 ft / 3,953 m 2 mi / 3 km away