Mount Perisher is a 6,738 ft / 2,054 m mountain peak in the Great Dividing Range in New South Wales, Australia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 13th highest mountain in New South Wales and the 15th highest mountain in Australia. The nearest peaks are Back Perisher Mountain, Mount Twynam, Mount Tate, Rams Head Range High Point, Carruthers Peak, and Mount Northcote. Mount Perisher belongs to the Australia 2000m Peaks peak list. See the Mount Perisher map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Perisher photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Perisher SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mount Perisher summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mount Perisher pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Back Perisher Mountain 6,562 ft / 2,000 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Mount Twynam 7,205 ft / 2,196 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Mount Tate 6,784 ft / 2,068 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Rams Head Range High Point 6,814 ft / 2,077 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Carruthers Peak 7,037 ft / 2,145 m 5 mi / 9 km away
- Mount Northcote 6,991 ft / 2,131 m 6 mi / 10 km away