Mount Peal is a 12,395 ft / 3,778 m mountain peak near Big Timber, Montana, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 8th highest mountain in Montana and the 1428th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Tempest Mountain, Cairn Mountain, Granite Peak, Froze-to-Death Mountain, Pika Peak, and Mount Hole-in-the-Wall. See the Mount Peal map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Peal photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Peal SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mount Peal summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mount Peal pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Tempest Mountain 12,438 ft / 3,791 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cairn Mountain 12,221 ft / 3,725 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Granite Peak 12,799 ft / 3,901 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Froze-to-Death Mountain 11,755 ft / 3,583 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Pika Peak 10,938 ft / 3,334 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Hole-in-the-Wall 11,450 ft / 3,490 m 3 mi / 5 km away