Mount Parkes is a 6,472 ft / 1,973 m mountain peak near Hope, British Columbia, Canada. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2852nd highest mountain in British Columbia and the 4050th highest mountain in Canada. The nearest peaks are Crossover Peak, Slesse Mountain, Mount MacFarlane, Mount Pierce, Illusion Peaks, and Nesakwatch Spires. See the Mount Parkes map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Parkes photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Parkes SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mount Parkes summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mount Parkes pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Crossover Peak 6,598 ft / 2,011 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Slesse Mountain 8,002 ft / 2,439 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Mount MacFarlane 6,791 ft / 2,070 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Pierce 6,381 ft / 1,945 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Illusion Peaks 6,354 ft / 1,937 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Nesakwatch Spires 7,277 ft / 2,218 m 4 mi / 6 km away