Mount Pagan is a 728 ft / 222 m mountain peak near Berber, Nahr an Nīl, Sudan. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 11th highest mountain in Northern Mariana Islands. The nearest peaks are Togari Mountain, Pidos Kalaho, Sabanan I Lipiog, Mount Petosukara, Achugao, Okso', and Do'gas, Okso'. See the Mount Pagan map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Pagan photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Pagan SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mount Pagan summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mount Pagan pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Togari Mountain 1,086 ft / 331 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Sabanan I Lipiog 883 ft / 269 m 200 mi / 322 km away
- Mount Petosukara 883 ft / 269 m 200 mi / 322 km away
- Achugao, Okso' 751 ft / 229 m 200 mi / 322 km away
- Do'gas, Okso' 725 ft / 221 m 201 mi / 324 km away
- Talufo'fo, Okso' 725 ft / 221 m 201 mi / 324 km away