100% West Ridge
Mount Ouray is a 13,977 ft / 4,260 m mountain peak in the Sawatch Range in Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 81st highest mountain in Colorado and the 127th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Chipeta Mountain, Point 13472 ft / 4106 m, Mount KIA MIA, Peel Point, Pahlone Peak, and Lime Ridge. Mount Ouray belongs to the Colorado Centennial 13ers peak list. See the Mount Ouray map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Ouray photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
charlesbaxter • Aug 30, 1999
randystauffer • May 20, 2012
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Ouray SUMMIT LOG
8 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Sep 19, 2016. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs. Based on the summit log, the most popular climbing route and hiking trail to the summit is West Ridge.
Others who’ve summited Mount Ouray
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Chipeta Mountain 12,775 ft / 3,894 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount KIA MIA 11,289 ft / 3,441 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Peel Point 12,142 ft / 3,701 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Pahlone Peak 12,615 ft / 3,845 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Windy Peak 11,886 ft / 3,623 m 5 mi / 9 km away
- Headwaters Hill 11,863 ft / 3,616 m 5 mi / 9 km away