100% Track from Overland Trail
Mount Ossa is a 5,305 ft / 1,617 m mountain peak in Tasmania, Australia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1st highest mountain in Tasmania and the 33rd highest mountain in Australia. The nearest peaks are Mount Pelion East, Mount Achilles, Mount Pelion West, Cathedral Mountain, Mount Oakleigh, and Mount Nereus. Mount Ossa belongs to the Tasmania Connoisseurs Peaks peak list. See the Mount Ossa map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Ossa photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Ossa SUMMIT LOG
4 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jan 1, 2016. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs. Based on the summit log, the most popular climbing route and hiking trail to the summit is Track from Overland Trail.
Others who’ve summited Mount Ossa
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Pelion East 4,793 ft / 1,461 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Achilles 4,471 ft / 1,363 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Mount Pelion West 3,381 ft / 1,031 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Cathedral Mountain 3,190 ft / 972 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Mount Oakleigh 4,219 ft / 1,286 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Mount Nereus 3,884 ft / 1,184 m 6 mi / 10 km away