Mount Ossa is a 5,305 ft / 1,617 m mountain peak in Tasmania, Australia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1st highest mountain in Tasmania and the 28th highest mountain in Australia. The nearest peaks are Mount Achilles, Mount Pelion East, Mount Pelion West, Mount Oakleigh, Mount Pillinger, and Mount Nereus. See the Mount Ossa map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Ossa photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Ossa SUMMIT LOG
1 person reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Apr 12, 2013. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Achilles 3,006 ft / 916 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Mount Pelion East 2,903 ft / 885 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Mount Pelion West 3,381 ft / 1,031 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Mount Oakleigh 3,260 ft / 994 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Mount Pillinger 2,792 ft / 851 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Mount Nereus 2,451 ft / 747 m 7 mi / 11 km away