Mount Olsen is a 11,050 ft / 3,368 m mountain peak near Mammoth Lakes, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 393rd highest mountain in California and the 2621st highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Black Mountain, Gilcrest Peak, Dunderberg Peak, Mount Scowden, Copper Mountain, and Excelsior Mountain. See the Mount Olsen map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Olsen photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Olsen SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mount Olsen summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mount Olsen pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Black Mountain 11,758 ft / 3,584 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Gilcrest Peak 11,575 ft / 3,528 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Dunderberg Peak 12,382 ft / 3,774 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Mount Scowden 11,106 ft / 3,385 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Copper Mountain 9,452 ft / 2,881 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Excelsior Mountain 12,446 ft / 3,794 m 3 mi / 6 km away