Mount Northcote is a 6,991 ft / 2,131 m mountain peak in the Great Dividing Range in New South Wales, Australia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 8th highest mountain in New South Wales and the 10th highest mountain in Australia. The nearest peaks are Mount Townsend, Carruthers Peak, Byatts Camp Peak, Mount Kosciuszko, Etheridge Ridge, and Rams Head Range High Point. Mount Northcote belongs to the Australia 2000m Peaks peak list. See the Mount Northcote map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Northcote photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Northcote SUMMIT LOG
2 members report climbing or hiking to the summit. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Mount Northcote
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Townsend 7,247 ft / 2,209 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Carruthers Peak 7,037 ft / 2,145 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Byatts Camp Peak 7,083 ft / 2,159 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Kosciuszko 7,310 ft / 2,228 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Etheridge Ridge 7,152 ft / 2,180 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Rams Head Range High Point 6,814 ft / 2,077 m 3 mi / 5 km away