Mount Nebungesa is a 10,517 ft / 3,206 m mountain peak near Kokoda, Northern Province, Papua New Guinea. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 35th highest mountain in Papua New Guinea. The nearest peaks are Mount Felo, Mount Boarara, Mount Scratchley, Mount Wasa, English Peaks, and Mount Thynne. See the Mount Nebungesa map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Nebungesa photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Nebungesa SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mount Nebungesa summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mount Nebungesa pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Mount Felo 10,563 ft / 3,220 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Mount Boarara 5,540 ft / 1,689 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Mount Scratchley 11,267 ft / 3,434 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Mount Wasa 8,746 ft / 2,666 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- English Peaks 12,189 ft / 3,715 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Mount Thynne 11,568 ft / 3,526 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Recent Summits
- Mummy Mountain
- Macks Peak
- Babia Hora
- Mala Babia Hora
- Monte Prinzera
- Hogg Rock
- Serra do Mina
- Mummy's Toe