Mount Na Vatu
Mount Na Vatu is a 2,887 ft / 880 m mountain peak in Solomon Islands. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 59th highest mountain in Solomon Islands. The nearest peaks are Mount Kuvekuve, Mount Manuchuma, Mount Nasuha, Mount Pinau, Mount Notovia, and Mount Valivalisi. See the Mount Na Vatu map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Na Vatu photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Na Vatu SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mount Na Vatu summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mount Na Vatu pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Kuvekuve 4,904 ft / 1,495 m 5 mi / 9 km away
- Mount Manuchuma 3,726 ft / 1,136 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Mount Nasuha 5,298 ft / 1,615 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Mount Pinau 5,626 ft / 1,715 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Mount Notovia 2,247 ft / 685 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Mount Valivalisi 3,034 ft / 925 m 6 mi / 10 km away