Mount Mua is a 5,046 ft / 1,538 m mountain peak near Gataivai, Samoa (general), Samoa. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 4th highest mountain in Samoa. The nearest peaks are Mount Mata'aga, Mount Teelagi, Mount Siope, Mount Fa'ani, Mount Mana'omia, and Mount Silisili. See the Mount Mua map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Mua photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Mua SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mount Mua summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mount Mua pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Mata'aga 5,515 ft / 1,681 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Mount Teelagi 4,054 ft / 1,236 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Mount Siope 5,948 ft / 1,813 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Mount Fa'ani 4,281 ft / 1,305 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Mount Mana'omia 4,117 ft / 1,255 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Mount Silisili 6,096 ft / 1,858 m 3 mi / 6 km away