Mount Moss is a 13,195 ft / 4,022 m mountain peak near Durango, Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 420th highest mountain in Colorado and the 601st highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Lavender Peak, Centennial Peak, Babcock Peak, Hesperus Mountain, Spiller Peak, and Burwell Peak. See the Mount Moss map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Moss photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Moss SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mount Moss summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mount Moss pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Lavender Peak 12,995 ft / 3,961 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Centennial Peak 13,048 ft / 3,977 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Babcock Peak 13,018 ft / 3,968 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Hesperus Mountain 13,237 ft / 4,035 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Spiller Peak 13,021 ft / 3,969 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Burwell Peak 12,654 ft / 3,857 m 1 mi / 2 km away