Mount Mitima is a 5,115 ft / 1,559 m mountain peak in Nunavut, Canada. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 25th highest mountain in Nunavut and the 6015th highest mountain in Canada. The nearest peaks are Obelisk Peak, Baird Peak, Malik Mountain, Mount Thule, Nukaq Mountain, and Unnuaq Mountain. See the Mount Mitima map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Mitima photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Mitima SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mount Mitima summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mount Mitima pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Obelisk Peak 5,110 ft / 1,558 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Baird Peak 4,898 ft / 1,493 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Malik Mountain 5,126 ft / 1,562 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Mount Thule 3,358 ft / 1,024 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Nukaq Mountain 4,688 ft / 1,429 m 8 mi / 14 km away
- Unnuaq Mountain 4,374 ft / 1,333 m 18 mi / 29 km away