Mount Micnic is a 4,001 ft / 1,220 m mountain peak near Balatero, Mimaropa, Philippines. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 32nd highest mountain in Mimaropa and the 403rd highest mountain in Philippines. The nearest peaks are Mount Pamucuban, Mount Pamucuban, Mount Balatic, Tandrac Peak, Babuy Peak, and Mount Burburungan. See the Mount Micnic map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Micnic photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Micnic SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mount Micnic summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mount Micnic pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Pamucuban 2,602 ft / 793 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Mount Pamucuban 2,409 ft / 734 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Mount Balatic 4,623 ft / 1,409 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Tandrac Peak 2,278 ft / 694 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Babuy Peak 3,846 ft / 1,172 m 9 mi / 15 km away
- Mount Burburungan 4,820 ft / 1,469 m 10 mi / 16 km away