Mount Mellenthin is a 12,638 ft / 3,852 m mountain peak near Monticello, Utah, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 25th highest mountain in Utah and the 1192nd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mount Laurel, Talking Mountain, Mount Peale, Little Tuk, Mount Tukuhnikivatz, and Haystack Mountain. See the Mount Mellenthin map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Mellenthin photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Mellenthin SUMMIT LOG
2 members report climbing or hiking to the summit. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Mount Mellenthin
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Laurel 12,271 ft / 3,740 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Talking Mountain 12,240 ft / 3,731 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Peale 12,726 ft / 3,879 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Little Tuk 12,048 ft / 3,672 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Tukuhnikivatz 12,482 ft / 3,805 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Haystack Mountain 11,634 ft / 3,546 m 3 mi / 4 km away