Mount Margaret is a 5,777 ft / 1,761 m mountain peak near Morton, Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 897th highest mountain in Washington and the 20631st highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mount Whittier, The Dome, Coldwater Peak, Mount Venus, Minnie Peak, and Bismark Mountain. See the Mount Margaret map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Margaret photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Margaret SUMMIT LOG
1 person reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Sep 2, 2001. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Wright 4,295 ft / 1,309 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Black Diamond Peak 2,917 ft / 889 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Mount Healy 5,371 ft / 1,637 m 11 mi / 17 km away
- Double Mountain 5,427 ft / 1,654 m 11 mi / 18 km away
- Igloo Mountain 4,692 ft / 1,430 m 13 mi / 20 km away
- Cathedral Mountain 4,505 ft / 1,373 m 13 mi / 22 km away