Mount Mangabon is a 8,235 ft / 2,510 m mountain peak in Northern Mindanao, Philippines. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 6th highest mountain in Northern Mindanao and the 29th highest mountain in Philippines. The nearest peaks are Mount Sabrang, Mount Sinalagas, Mount Pamalihi, Mount Gimankil, Mount Sumagaya, and Mount Kaluayan. See the Mount Mangabon map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Mangabon photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Mangabon SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mount Mangabon summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mount Mangabon pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Sabrang 6,713 ft / 2,046 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Sinalagas 5,725 ft / 1,745 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Mount Pamalihi 4,210 ft / 1,283 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Mount Gimankil 2,705 ft / 825 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Mount Sumagaya 7,611 ft / 2,320 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Mount Kaluayan 1,692 ft / 516 m 7 mi / 11 km away