Mount Mandalagan is a 6,181 ft / 1,884 m mountain peak near Igmaya-an, Negros Occidental, Philippines. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 127th highest mountain in Philippines. The nearest peaks are Sicaba diotay Peak, Mount Silay, Mount Malindog, Sicaba dacu Peak, Lantawan Peak, and Mount Balabag. See the Mount Mandalagan map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Mandalagan photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Mandalagan SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mount Mandalagan summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mount Mandalagan pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Marapara Daku Peak 6,145 ft / 1,873 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Marapara Peak 5,521 ft / 1,683 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Calaptan Peak 4,422 ft / 1,348 m 9 mi / 15 km away
- Sicaba diotay Peak 4,908 ft / 1,496 m 9 mi / 15 km away
- Mount Silay 5,036 ft / 1,535 m 10 mi / 15 km away
- Mount Malindog 2,581 ft / 787 m 10 mi / 15 km away