Mount Malaspina is a 10,624 ft / 3,238 m mountain peak near Haines Junction, Yukon, Canada. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 31st highest mountain in Yukon and the 102nd highest mountain in Canada. The nearest peaks are Mount Baird, Mount Bering, Mount Augusta, Mount Jeannette, Mount Eaton, and Mount Newton. See the Mount Malaspina map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Malaspina photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Malaspina SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mount Malaspina summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mount Malaspina pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Baird 10,714 ft / 3,266 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Bering 10,144 ft / 3,092 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Mount Augusta 14,070 ft / 4,289 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Mount Jeannette 10,649 ft / 3,246 m 5 mi / 9 km away
- Mount Eaton 9,954 ft / 3,034 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Mount Newton 12,320 ft / 3,755 m 10 mi / 17 km away