Mount Mackellar is a 9,948 ft / 3,032 m mountain peak in Antarctica. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 221st highest mountain in Antarctica. The nearest peaks are Pagoda Peak, Mount Bell, Peneplain Peak, Fairchild Peak, Mount Elizabeth, and Mount Stanley. See the Mount Mackellar map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Mackellar photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Mackellar SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mount Mackellar summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mount Mackellar pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Pagoda Peak 10,000 ft / 3,048 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Mount Bell 14,124 ft / 4,305 m 8 mi / 14 km away
- Peneplain Peak 8,694 ft / 2,650 m 10 mi / 15 km away
- Fairchild Peak 7,152 ft / 2,180 m 11 mi / 17 km away
- Mount Elizabeth 10,761 ft / 3,280 m 14 mi / 22 km away
- Mount Stanley 10,564 ft / 3,220 m 14 mi / 23 km away
- Recent Summits
- Sandstone Peak
- Waterman Mountain
- Mount Baden-Powell
- Vasquez Rocks
- Echo Mountain
- Mount Disappointment
- Balanced Rock
- Verdugo Mountain